Are you searching for a job in the USA? Do you want to know how to apply for a job at jack in the box? So, you are landed at the right place. This article will tell you about the online application of jobs at Jack in the box and all the detailed information about the job.
Job career in Jack in the box
Jack in the box offers an exciting, rewarding career to its employee. It provides many generous benefits to professional as well as entry-level workers. Work with Jack is the best option for fresher and seasoned professionals to boost up their skills.
Facts and Requirements to applying for a job at Jack in The Box
Following are the requirement and the fact that you must know for online application of jobs in Jack in the box:
Minimum Age: you must be a minimum of 16 years old to apply for a job at Jack in the box.
Jack in The Box Hours of Operation: although most of the locations open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But Jack in the box over 90% outlets are owned by the franchise. They have the right to decide hours of operation. So, hours of operation can vary from location to location. Some small area outlets open for a limited time.
Available Positions at Jack in The Box: There are many job positions are available in the jack in the box, such as assistant manager, restaurant manager, team leader, restaurant team member, Cashier, shift leader, etc. You can apply for the post that suits you and according to your skills.
Printable Application: No, they don’t provide a printable application. You need to visit jack in the box website to apply for the job. There will be a button to apply for the positions. You have to click on the apply button and proceed further. Jack, in the box, lists all the job vacancies on their website. You can subscribe to their newsletter, so whenever there is a new vacancy, you will get an email.
Jack in the Box Positions and Pay Scales
Jack in the box hires both part-time and full-time employees; they hire professionals’ workers and fresher level employees. They are many jobs which pay is hourly basis. Jack offers many generous benefits to both hourly and salaried workers. Following are the leading positions for which restaurant hires employees:
Team Member: It is an entry-level job. Team member’s primary motive to concentrates on creating a clean and comfortable dining experience and dealing friendly with customers. A team member works include maintaining cash registers, drive-thru windows, and food prep stations.
The typical jack in the Box Team Member makes $9 per hour average. Team Members hourly pay between $7 to $12. Their pay increases with experience.
Team Leader: The primary responsibilities of a team leader include training associates and leading teams in offering exceptional customer care. They have to motivate their team members. And they also have to check food quality and inspection of restaurant cleanliness. Team leaders make hourly pay between $8.50 and $10.50 at Jack in the box.
Manager: Assistant managers and store managers work includes to be focused on all store operations, ensure that restaurants meet sales target and profits standards. An assistant manager generally gets pay between $35,000 and $40,000 annually.
Benefits of Working at Jack in the Box
Jack in the box gives many advantages to its employees. Both full time and part-time employees get bountiful job benefits. All workers get access to a healthcare facility. Jack’s team members get health perks of medical, dental healthcare, vision coverage, pay for the vacation, service rewards, and more benefits. And it offers financial security plans to some selected high-profile employees. Their management staff members enjoy full healthcare and financial saving plans benefits, like 401(k) retirement plans, paid time off, life insurance coverage, and employee stock purchase plans.
How to Apply Online for the job in Jack in the box?
The job application process online at Jack in the box. Jack’s has a specific website for the job search. https://www.jackintheboxjobs.com/ is the official website for job search at Jack in the box. Follow the below steps to apply for the job:
- Visit www.jackintheboxjobs.com website
- Scroll down, and there you will see a search box to search for a job. There will be four options to filter job search keyword/job, states/province/region-wise, position, and city. For best results, you can search posts by city and state.
- After finding the job you want to apply, click on the ‘apply’ button located right side of the job description to load the next step.
- Then, it will redirect you to a web page where a full description of the job post will show you.
- After reading about the job, click on the apply button.
- Then, a popup will open to login ‘Talentreef Account.’ If you don’t already have, click here to you can create a new account.
- Now, fill phone number and password to login talent reef account
- It will then ask to fill contact information like your first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, and password.
- Then, click on the next button to proceed. You need to fill some additional information about your profile, schedule, education, employment, references, experience, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button to submit the job application. It will take 5-7 working days to review your job application. If you didn’t respond, you could call the manager of the location to inquire about your application’s status.
More Info – JackintheBox
We hope our article will help you apply for a job at Jack in the box. For more information about Jack in the box, visit their website www.jackinthebox.com. Still, you have any queries about Jack in the box application of jobs, then tell us through the comment. We will reply to you as soon as possible. 😊